Partners Funding, Inc.
923 North State Street • Suite 120 • Fairmont, MN 56031
(P) (877) 881-3456
Click to email.
Consultants, Cash Flow, Financial Planning, Other
Commercial, next day, invoice funding (factoring) and receivables management. Receivables can be a key asset under certain circumstances (or transitional stages), helping with:
- significant growth periods
- significant, large, unknown customer(s)
- seasonal/business fluctuations
- a new business
- receivables management
- targeting specific customer to gain efficiencies/synergies
- simple cash flow needs
Points of difference:
- no long term contracts
- invoice funding/factoring of all customers not required
- no cancellation or miscellaneous fees
- goal is to work with the Client until traditional credit line can be obtained
- working with customers, on behalf of the Client, in managing receivables process
"2016 Top State for Business"
"Minnesota lands back in top 10 of tech-business rankings"
"#1 State for Quality of Life"
"Fastest-Growing State for Technology Jobs"
"Among the Top 10 Most Innovative States"
"Among the Top 15 Best States for Doing Business"
"#3 in Overall Healthcare"
U.S. News & World Report