Fall Events and Conferences
Tuesday, November 07, 2017
Fall is always a busy time for the APEX team, as they attend many important local, state and national conferences and events. These events are always excellent opportunities to showcase our region to a wide variety of industries. This year, the APEX team attended and made great connections at the following:
- North Star Expo (September 15, Itasca County Fairgrounds)
- International Economic Development Council: 2017 Annual Conference (September 18-20, Toronto, Ontario)
- Water Environment Federation Technology Conference(September 30-October 4, Chicago IL)
- World Dairy Expo (October 5, Madison, WI)
- Industrial Asset Management Council Fall Forum (October 7-11, Richmond, VA)
- Regional Economic Indicators Forum (October 31, Duluth, MN)
"2016 Top State for Business"
"Minnesota lands back in top 10 of tech-business rankings"
"#1 State for Quality of Life"
"Fastest-Growing State for Technology Jobs"
"Among the Top 10 Most Innovative States"
"Among the Top 15 Best States for Doing Business"
"#3 in Overall Healthcare"
U.S. News & World Report