Senior Business Developer
Ian Vincent joined the APEX team in May of 2014. His key responsibilities include team leadership in manufacturing and workforce development. He played a managing role with NORTHFORCE.org from 2013-2018, and continues in an oversight capacity. Vincent was also elected president of the Duluth workforce board in January of 2020. With deep ties to higher education and private industry, Ian maintains a thought-leading role in the region’s workforce development and manufacturing communities.
Ian Vincent’s regional industry leadership:
- Advisory Member, NORTHFORCE.org
- President, Duluth Workforce Development Board
- Board member, NE Minnesota Regional Workforce Leadership Team
Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Vice president, AMFA (Arrowhead Manufacturers and Fabricators Association)
- Alliance Member, NAA (Northern Aerospace Alliance)
Community & Economic Development
- Steering Committee, REIF (Regional Economic Indicators Forum)
- Advisory Committee, the Grow MN! Program (Minnesota Chamber of Commerce)
- Task Force member, Lake Superior College 2016 Strategic Planning Task Force
Ian is a 2012 graduate of the University of Minnesota Duluth majoring in Accounting, minoring in Marketing and Film Studies. He also holds a Bachelors of International Business in Marketing from the Grenoble Graduate School of Business in Grenoble, France.
A musician, actor, foodie, and travel bug at heart with a family lineage tied to the APEX region, Vincent is looking forward to a long career with APEX promoting the northland far and wide.