Itasca Eco Industrial Park
12 Northwest 3rd Street • Grand Rapids, MN 55744
In addition to several other competitive site options located in and around Grand Rapids, the IEDC is proud to offer an exceptional industrial site featuring 200,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and distribution space on 223 acres. Formerly used for commercial production of Oriented Strand Board, the site offers excellent potential for redevelopment and/or multitenant use.
- 223 acres with extensive lay-down areas and/or build-to-suit options
- Existing building space with 30-75’ ceiling heights
- Two (2) 25-ton overhead cranes
- In- and outdoor rail loading capabilities with a BNSF rail spur leading directly into the building
- Eight (8) loading docks with 14’ overhead doors
- Two (2) secured entrances with guard buildings
- Modern truck scale to monitor in- and outbound cargo loads
- Competitively priced, redundant electrical power, with a 4,160-volt substation located on the site
- Permit to draw water from the Mississippi River
- Modern fire suppression system throughout the facility
"2016 Top State for Business"
"Minnesota lands back in top 10 of tech-business rankings"
"#1 State for Quality of Life"
"Fastest-Growing State for Technology Jobs"
"Among the Top 10 Most Innovative States"
"Among the Top 15 Best States for Doing Business"
"#3 in Overall Healthcare"
U.S. News & World Report