Vested in Regional Prosperity
The APEX Board of Directors is comprised of executives and directors from many of the region’s largest and most influential organizations. Each board member has a vested stake in the long-term success of the APEX Region. These individuals have demonstrated leadership in their respective industry, involvement in their community and an interest in using their knowledge and resources to grow the region’s economy.
The Executive Committee is APEX’s governing body who serve as the officers on our Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Bill Bennet, LHB, Inc.
- Lisa Bodine, Giant Voices
- Steve Burgess, National Bank of Commerce
- Vanta Coda II, Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Ty Erickson, Essentia Health
- Wade Fauth, Blandin Foundation
- Todd Fedora, US Bank
- Dr. Patrick M. Johns, Lake Superior College
- Steve LaFlamme, Oneida Realty Company
- Tom Lambrecht, Great River Energy
- Lorraine Little, Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
- Eric Lohn, St. Luke's Hospital
- Brian Maki, Lakehead Constructors, Inc.
- Mike McParlan, APi Group/Jamar
- Julianne Motis, Foth Infrastructure & Environment
- Pat Mullen, Minnesota Power, an ALLETE Company
- Dr. Daniel Nikcevich, Essentia Health
- Nancy Norr, Minnesota Power, an ALLETE Company
- Neal Ronquist, Duluth News Tribune
- David Ross, Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Lendley C. Black, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Tony Sertich, Northland Foundation
- John Strange, St. Luke’s Hospital
- Brian Thun, maurices, inc.
- Rolf Weberg, UMD Natural Resources Institute
- Tom Werner, Duluth Airport Authority
"2016 Top State for Business"
"Minnesota lands back in top 10 of tech-business rankings"
"#1 State for Quality of Life"
"Fastest-Growing State for Technology Jobs"
"Among the Top 10 Most Innovative States"
"Among the Top 15 Best States for Doing Business"
"#3 in Overall Healthcare"
U.S. News & World Report