Vested in Regional Prosperity
The APEX Board of Directors is comprised of executives and directors from many of the region’s largest and most influential organizations. Each board member has a vested stake in the long-term success of the APEX Region. These individuals have demonstrated leadership in their respective industry, involvement in their community and an interest in using their knowledge and resources to grow the region’s economy.
The Executive Committee is APEX’s governing body who serve as the officers on our Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Bill Bennet, LHB, Inc.
- Chancellor Lendley C. Black, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Lisa Bodine, Giant Voices
- Steve Burgess, National Bank of Commerce
- Dr. Fernando Delgado, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Ravi Dharnidharka, Cirrus Aircraft
- Ty Erickson, Essentia Health
- Wade Fauth, Blandin Foundation
- Todd Fedora, US Bank
- Kate Ferguson, Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Jim Gromberg, WSB & Associates, Inc.
- Dr. Patrick M. Johns, Lake Superior College
- Bill King, Cirrus Aircraft
- Larry Kramka, Foth
- Steve LaFlamme, Oneida Realty Company
- Tom Lambrecht, Great River Energy
- Randy Lasky, Northspan Group, Inc.
- Lorraine Little, Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
- Eric Lohn, St. Luke's Hospital
- Brian Maki, Lakehead Constructors, Inc.
- Mike McParlan, APi Group/Jamar
- Pat Mullen, Minnesota Power, an ALLETE Company
- Dr. Daniel Nikcevich, Essentia Health
- Nancy Norr, Minnesota Power, an ALLETE Company
- Neal Ronquist, Duluth News Tribune
- David Ross, Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tony Sertich, Northland Foundation
- John Strange, St. Luke’s Hospital
- Brian Thun, maurices, inc.
- Steve Utech, Republic Bank
- Tom Werner, Duluth Airport Authority
"2016 Top State for Business"
"Minnesota lands back in top 10 of tech-business rankings"
"#1 State for Quality of Life"
"Fastest-Growing State for Technology Jobs"
"Among the Top 10 Most Innovative States"
"Among the Top 15 Best States for Doing Business"
"#3 in Overall Healthcare"
U.S. News & World Report