Vested in Regional Prosperity
The APEX Board of Directors is comprised of executives and directors from many of the region’s largest and most influential organizations. Each board member has a vested stake in the long-term success of the APEX Region. These individuals have demonstrated leadership in their respective industry, involvement in their community and an interest in using their knowledge and resources to grow the region’s economy.
The Executive Committee is APEX’s governing body who serve as the officers on our Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Brad Beard, Essentia Health
- Chancellor Lendley C. Black, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Lisa Bodine, Giant Voices
- Steve Burgess, National Bank of Commerce
- Dr. Fernando Delgado, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Deb DeLuca, Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Todd Fedora, US Bank
- Greg Follmer, Greg Follmer Commercial Real Estate
- Frank Frederickson, Minnesota Power, an ALLETE Company
- Elissa Hansen, Northspan Group, Inc.
- Kirk Ilenda, Lakehead Constructors, Inc.
- Ken Johnson, North Shore Bank
- Bill King, Cirrus Aircraft
- Larry Kramka, Foth
- Steve LaFlamme, Oneida Realty Company
- Tom Lambrecht, Great River Energy
- Lorraine Little, Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
- Eric Lohn, St. Luke's Hospital
- David Manion, CW Technology
- Mike McParlan, APi Group/Jamar
- Kevin Nokels, St. Luke's Hospital
- Nancy Norr, Minnesota Power, an ALLETE Company
- Andy Reierson, Flint Group
- Dr. Patricia Rogers, Lake Superior College
- Neal Ronquist, Duluth News Tribune
- David Ross, Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tony Sertich, Northland Foundation
- Brian Thun, maurices, inc.
- Tom Werner, Duluth Airport Authority