A Place to Grow
The APEX Region offers outstanding opportunities for growth-oriented businesses. Located at the western terminus of the St. Lawrence Seaway, the bustling Twin Ports community of Duluth/Superior is our economic and cultural epicenter. Dozens of unique, interrelating communities found throughout the area offer the resources and competitive advantages your business requires.
Companies thrive in this region because of the strategic location, productive workforce and industry-friendly approach that recognizes and seizes opportunities for business growth and development.
APEX provides you:
- Firsthand knowledge of the region’s business opportunities
- Customized regional data, specific to your business or industry
- Site selection assistance, including coordinated site visits
- Connections to regional experts, business leaders, and elected officials
- Market research and planning
- Packaging of incentives appropriate to your business needs
- Workforce recruitment and training assistance through NORTHFORCE
- Logistics and transportation support
- Connections to legal, accounting, audit and intellectual property services
- Northland Connection maintains a database of all available sites and buildings across the region, complete with customized reports and demographic data
"APEX understood the data center industry and what Involta needed to move forward with our project. They assisted us with identifying and meeting local customers, finding the ideal size and arranging an incentives package to help us get established in the region."
- Bruce Lehrman, Involta Founder and CEO
Contact us to learn how APEX can support your success.
"2016 Top State for Business"
"Minnesota lands back in top 10 of tech-business rankings"
"#1 State for Quality of Life"
"Fastest-Growing State for Technology Jobs"
"Among the Top 10 Most Innovative States"
"Among the Top 15 Best States for Doing Business"
"#3 in Overall Healthcare"
U.S. News & World Report