Familiarization Tour Returns
Thursday, June 29, 2017
In late June, northeast Minnesota was highlighted to national Site Selectors, as APEX and several partners hosted a unique familiarization (FAM) tour.
The three-day tour was coordinated and sponsored by the State of Minnesota’s Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED), APEX, the Iron Range Resources & Rehabilitation Board (IRRRB) and Minnesota Power. The following five nationally-recognized Site Selectors participated in several activities in Duluth and the Iron Range, giving them the true flavor of northeast Minnesota and the quality of life in our region:
- Brad Lindquist – Newmark Grub Knight Frank, Senior Managing Director, Global Corporate Services
- Darin Buelow – Deloitte Consulting LLP, Principal
- Matt Szuhaj – Deloitte Consulting LLP, Managing Director
- Ross Benitz – Grant Thornton, CPA
- Jim Gordon – BNSF Railway, Director, Economic Development
Brian Hanson, APEX President and CEO, will share highlights of the visit at the July 6, 2017 Board of Directors meeting.